Epic location. Very kind people. Older rooms but superb grilling areas, boats, noodles (for swimming or sword play – kidding), swimming area. I hope to go back often. It reminds me of the original Dirty Dancing movie. I created memories I’ll cherish forever!
Exciting Activities in Hill Country, Texas
A drive through the Hill Country is an expedition into the placid beauty of this part of Texas. The air is purer, streams are sparkling and lovely, and traffic becomes a distant memory. Meander through the mountains, valleys and craggy canyons. A paradise for tourists, photographers, artists, and writers…inspiration is just around the bend. Come enjoy the hospitality that has made Texas famous. Below we’ve included some of the best Hill Country attractions you will not want to miss while you vacation with us at River Inn Resort. Come ready to relax and unwind and experience the best of Hill Country.
Other Attractions Include:
- Garner State Park – visit their website.
- Hill Country Arts Foundation and Point Theatre – visit their website.
- Cailloux Theatre – visit their website.
- Antique Shops Search
- Six Flags Over Texas: Fiesta Texas – visit their website.
- Sea World: San Antonio – visit their website.
- The Alamo: San Antonio – visit their website.